Sunday, March 29, 2009
IT'S A GIRL!!!
We went to the doctor the other day for my 21 week ultrasound . We took all the kids with us because they have been very anxious to find out the gender of the baby. When the doctor told us it was a girl Abbie and Morgan were very happy, Garrett was a little disappointed, and Micah started crying and yelling "No! I want a boy!" over and over. He was very mad at the doctor! I was surprised he cared that much and really understood. It was so sad and funny at the same time! It has now been a few weeks and everyone (including Micah) is very excited to have a new baby sister in July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats real funny! I'm glad you have a blog now and have posted not one... but THREE posts! :)
ReplyDelete