Felicity Mae Rogers was blessed on September 13, 2009. We went dress shopping to several stores and I couldn't find anything I was i love with. As I was driving home the thought occured to me to have her wear the dress I was blessed in. My dress was made for me by my Grandma Angus (Doris Mae) whom Lissy is named for! It was in great condition except for the elastic in the sleeves, which I replaced. My Grandma passed away exactly one week before Felicity was born so it was very special to me that Lissy was named after her (middle name) and she wore the dress that my grandma had made for me! What I great day!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Felicity's Blessing
Felicity Mae Rogers was blessed on September 13, 2009. We went dress shopping to several stores and I couldn't find anything I was i love with. As I was driving home the thought occured to me to have her wear the dress I was blessed in. My dress was made for me by my Grandma Angus (Doris Mae) whom Lissy is named for! It was in great condition except for the elastic in the sleeves, which I replaced. My Grandma passed away exactly one week before Felicity was born so it was very special to me that Lissy was named after her (middle name) and she wore the dress that my grandma had made for me! What I great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment