Garrett had his kindergarten program in May. They sang a bunch of cute songs and Garrett did a great job. I asked him where he was standing on the stage so I could sit on the side he would be on. He said he was on the left and that he was "girl trapped!" That means that there is a girl on both sides of him! He is so funny!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Girl Trapped!
Garrett had his kindergarten program in May. They sang a bunch of cute songs and Garrett did a great job. I asked him where he was standing on the stage so I could sit on the side he would be on. He said he was on the left and that he was "girl trapped!" That means that there is a girl on both sides of him! He is so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment